Margerita Farmhouse is located in the village centre of Xaghra, Gozo in a small cul de sac.
The main door leads to an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The large kitchen includes a 4 hob cooking unit, oven, fridge/freezer and a toaster.In the kitchen cupboards there are all the cooking pans, crockery and cutlery that are needed for the sojourn of 6 persons.The dining area consists of a rustic style table that accommodates 6 persons. In the lounge there is a TV and a comfortable couch that can be open up as a bed and from here a wide-arched glass door opens to a private swimming pool.On the ground floor there is also a large bathroom with all needed amenities.
Upstairs there is the main bedroom and another bedroom with two single both having ensuite shower room which include a WC, shower and vanity unit.There is also a sun terrace with winding staircase that goes up to the roof where a beautiful panorama of Gozo can be enjoyed.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Ggantija Neolithic Temples
- Calypso Cave: This is said to be the cave described in Homer’s Odyssey, into which Calypso enticed Odysseus in the Greek mythology
- Ramla l-ħamra: (Red Sandy Beach)
- Il-Mitħna: (The Windmill) – is now restored and used as a government museum displaying implements used by Maltese millers and farmers
- Nino’s and Xerri’s Grottoes: two underground caves of stalactites and stalagmites
- Lady of Victory Church
- High Speed Wifi
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool
- Wood Stove